The Calcasieu Parish School Board Connected Classrooms is part of the Calcasieu Parish School Board’s program offerings and is available to all students in grades Pre-K through 12 for the upcoming school year.
How does it work?
CPSB Connected Classrooms provides students with:
- Certified, CPSB virtually/online trained teachers/instructors
- High quality curriculum (mirroring the same standards as face-to-face instruction)
- Consistent, daily schedule for parents and students to follow
- Structured learning environment
- Appropriate pacing for digital learning
- Daily office hours for communicating with teachers
- Student Tech Help
- Tuition free learning
Who can enroll?
All Calcasieu Parish students in grades Pre-K through 12 can enroll in full-time virtual coursework with CPSB Connected Classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year.
Why choose CPSB Connected Classrooms?
- The program offers state-approved credits that meet Louisiana graduation requirements.
- Students will have a certified counselor creating his/her Individual Graduation Plan and yearly schedule of coursework to ensure all Louisiana graduation requirements are met.
- Students will earn credits from a state-approved high school and these credits are transferable.
- Home study credits and many online vendors are not state-approved, so these credits do not automatically transfer. Frequently, students must "start over" due to all credits being earned from unapproved online or home study programs.