Out of Zone Information

  • Out of Zone Permits are available now. It is STRONGLY ADVISED  to request forms by sending an email to cwainfo@cpsb.org with your mailing address, number of forms needed and if you live out of parish.

    Only 1 email is neededIf your email is liked, that is confirmation we have received your info and will mail it out in a timely manner.

    If your child was out of zone to the same school again this year, it is still active and no out of zone is needed.

    For more information on Out of Zone permits, visit their website at: https://www.cpsb.org/page/446.