Documentation Needed for Registration for CWA
Documentation Needed for Registration at Child Welfare and Attendance:
- Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
- Immunization record (Baby Shots)
- Birth Certificate (Click here for the form to apply for a certified Birth Certificate)
- Social Security Card
- 2 Current utility bills for proof of residence - ex: utility bill (electric, water, or gas), copy of utility deposit, lease, purchase agreement, or a rent receipt.
- All other legal documents, if applicable ( custody, foster care or adoption documents)
f you are a homeowner two (2) of the following must be provided:
- Current gas bill
- Current electric bill
- Current water bill
- Homestead Exemption notification
- Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s), current Louisiana Driver’s License with address
- The Homeowner’s Original Bill of Sale
- Purchase Agreement of home
If you are renting:
- Rent or lease agreement/receipt (apt., trailer, or home). Must have owner’s contact info for verification.
- Current gas, water, or electric bill in renter’s name.
- If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on lease.
If you are living with another person:
- A notarized affidavit of domicile address
- Current gas, water, or electric bill of homeowner
- If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on the lease.