New Student Registration

Documentation Needed for Registration for CWA

  • Documentation Needed for Registration at Child Welfare and Attendance:

    • Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
    • Immunization record (Baby Shots)
    • Birth Certificate (Click here for the form to apply for a certified Birth Certificate)
    • Social Security Card
    • 2 Current utility bills for proof of residence - ex: utility bill (electric, water, or gas), copy of utility deposit, lease, purchase agreement, or a rent receipt.
    • All other legal documents, if applicable ( custody, foster care or adoption documents)


    f you are a homeowner two (2) of the following must be provided:

    • Current gas bill
    • Current electric bill
    • Current water bill
    • Homestead Exemption notification
    • Parent(s)/Legal Guardian(s), current Louisiana Driver’s License with address
    • The Homeowner’s Original Bill of Sale
    • Purchase Agreement of home


    If you are renting:

    • Rent or lease agreement/receipt (apt., trailer, or home). Must have owner’s contact info for verification.
    • Current gas, water, or electric bill in renter’s name.
    • If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on lease.


    If you are living with another person:

    • A notarized affidavit of domicile address
    • Current gas, water, or electric bill of homeowner
    • If an apartment, all registrants must be listed on the lease.