Student Progress Center

Returning Students

    • Birth Certificate
    • Immunization Record
    • Last Report Card
    • Last IEP, if applicable
    • Name and Address of Previous School
    • A withdrawal form from Previous School
    • Custody Papers
    • Divorced parents or parents who live at separate addresses.
    • Legal guardians, who are not the parents, with signed judgements.
    • Provisional Custody that has been notarized and filed with the Clerk of Courts office.

     You will need to update your child's information in Student Progress Center