Welcome to CPSB Virtual Learning!
The Calcasieu Parish School Board Connected Classrooms is part of the Calcasieu Parish School Board’s program offerings and is available to all students in grades Pre-K through 12 for the upcoming school year.
Who can enroll?
All Calcasieu Parish students in grades Pre-K through 12 can enroll in full-time virtual coursework with CPSB Connected Classrooms for the 2020-2021 school year.
How does it work?
CPSB Connected Classrooms provides students with:
- Certified, CPSB virtually/online trained teachers/instructors
- High quality curriculum (mirroring the same standards as face-to-face instruction)
- Consistent, daily schedule for parents and students to follow
- Structured learning environment
- Appropriate pacing for digital learning
- Daily office hours for communicating with teachers
- Student Tech Help
- Tuition free learning
Why choose CPSB Connected Classrooms?
- The program offers state-approved credits that meet Louisiana graduation requirements.
- Students will have a certified counselor creating his/her Individual Graduation Plan and yearly schedule of coursework to ensure all Louisiana graduation requirements are met.
- Students will earn credits from a state-approved high school and these credits are transferable.
- Home study credits and many online vendors are not state-approved, so these credits do not automatically transfer. Frequently, students must "start over" due to all credits being earned from unapproved online or home study programs.