• Over a hundred years ago, in the fall of 1910, a German scientist by the name of Herman Frasch, donated land and a building for what is now known as Frasch Elementary.  Mr. Frasch is known for developing the process to mine the mineral sulphur.  Since its existence, countless young minds have passed through the halls of Frasch Elementary.  It has successfully offered, and continues to offer, Excellence in Education.