All students coming to SHHS for the first time must provide pertinent information to the school in order to enroll.
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Electric Bill - current with service location
- Other utility- phone, gas, water - current with service location
- Notarized affidavit if the bills are not in the parents name
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Judicial Order of Custody if parents are divorced showing the domicilary parent (must be signed by a judge) or copy of foster care placement or adoption
Please refer to the CPSB's Child Welfare & Attendance Webpage for more information.