The National Beta Club is committed to recognizing and promoting high academic achievement, rewarding and nurturing worthy characteristics, fostering leadership skills, and encouraging service to others.
To promote the ideals of academic achievement, character, service, and leadership in elementary and secondary school students.
- Achievement: Recognizing and honoring high academic achievement
- Character: Preparing young people for life and empowering them to be successful
- Leadership: Developing the leaders of tomorrow
- Service: Demonstrating our motto: Let Us Lead by Serving Others
*GPA requirements are 3.3 culminative*
- Cathryn Frey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelby Matte email@example.com
- Samantha Delahoussaye firstname.lastname@example.org
- (There is no "e" at the end of the email address-if you include the "e" at the end, the email sent will not be received.
*When emailing a sponsor, please "CC" the other sponsors -OR- email SulphurHighBeta@gmail.com.*