• Student Records

    Requests for student records are made to the school that the student is attending. If you are no longer a student at one of our schools, and did not attend another school after you left Calcasieu Parish Schools, you make the request to the school you last attended. 
    Click HERE to review policy JR (Student records)
    Transcript information is obtained from your high school. However, if you graduated from a high school which later merged or closed, the Management Information Services department can access the Louisiana Transcript Program to print copies.
    Replacement diplomas are printed by the Management Information Services department. A $10 money order is required for each diploma.
    Use the links below to access the forms to request a transcript from a closed or merged school or to request a replacement diploma from Calcasieu Parish.

Record Requests