Free CLEP Courses Online. Click links in this document to register.
Are You Eligible for a Fee Waiver?To apply for the ACT fee waiver program, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
See Mrs. Berry for a waiver if you qualify!
- Be currently enrolled in high school in the 11th or 12th grade.
- Be testing in the United States, US territories, or Puerto Rico.
- Meet one or more of the indicators of economic need listed below:
- Enrolled in a federal free or reduced-price lunch program at school, based on US Department of Agriculture (USDA) income levels.
- Enrolled in a program for the economically disadvantaged (for example, a federally funded program such as GEAR UP or Upward Bound). Note: If the student participates in a program, but is not economically disadvantaged, they are not eligible for a fee waiver.
- Resides in a foster home, is a ward of the state, or is homeless.
- Family receives low-income public assistance or lives in federally subsidized public housing.
- Family’s total annual income is at or below USDA levels for free or reduced-price lunches on the USDA Food and Nutrition Service website.