Welcome to CPSB Virtual Learning!
The Calcasieu Parish School Board Connected Classrooms is part of the Calcasieu Parish School Board’s program offerings and is available to students in grades Pre-K through 8th grade.
CPSB Connected Classrooms provides students with:
- Certified, CPSB virtually/online trained teachers/instructors
- High quality curriculum (mirroring the same standards as face-to-face instruction)
- Consistent, daily schedule for parents and students to follow
- Structured learning environment
- Appropriate pacing for digital learning
- Daily office hours for communicating with teachers
- Student tech help
- Tuition free learning
Why choose CPSB's virtual program?
- The program offers state-approved credits that meet Louisiana graduation requirements.
- Students will have a certified counselor creating his/her Individual Graduation Plan and yearly schedule of coursework to ensure all Louisiana graduation requirements are met.
- Students will earn credits from a state-approved high school and these credits are transferable.
- Home study credits and many online vendors are not state-approved, so these credits do not automatically transfer. Frequently, students must "start over" due to all credits being earned from unapproved online or home study programs.