• Counselor's Office

    Michelle Dunham: 12th grade & Freshmen A – F Ext. 5136

    Lauren LaFleur: 11th grade & Freshmen N – Z Ext. 5134

    Charidy Melder: Graduation Coach

    Karen Sullivan : 10th grade & Freshmen G – M Ext. 5135

    Phone: 337 217-4480 

    Erika Thibodeaux: Secretary/Registrar Ext. 5137

    Stephanie Lester: Clerk 

  • All students coming to SHHS for the first time must provide pertinent information to the school in order to enroll. 

    • Parent/Guardian ID
    • Electric Bill - current with service location
    • Other utility- phone, gas, water - current with service location
    • Notarized affidavit if the bills are not in the parents name
    • Copy of birth certificate 
    • Copy of Social Security Card
    • Copy of Judicial Order of Custody if parents are divorced showing the domicilary parent (must be signed by a judge) or copy of foster care placement or adoption

    Please refer to the CPSB's Child Welfare & Attendance Webpage for more information.