The Ram Reading Award will be given out this year at Awards Day.
All students who read 25 books and complete a reading log will receive the Ram Reading Award and a book at Awards Day.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each grade level will also be awarded to the students who read the most books.
- Books read must be from our library OR approved by Mrs. Ellender.
- Books must be read this school year.
- Reading Logs (download below or pick up in library) must be filled out, signed by a parent, and returned to library.
- Each reading log has 3 entries.
- Student turn in reading logs as they are completed to receive a new one.
- All reading logs must be turned in by announced date (TBD-just before Awards Day).
We will begin distributing student laptops this week. You must have a signed tech loaner agreement in order to receive your laptop. Students received the tech loaner handbooks 8/17/21 at school. You can also print and sign pages 13 & 14 from the handbook linked below.
Welcome back to school! It's going to be a great year.