Welcome to St. John Elementary where every day is a great day to be an Eagle!
4th Grade FYI
- October 6 – Fall Pictures (students need to wear uniforms)
- October 10 – 11 Fall Break
- October 12 – Teacher in-service (no school for students)
- October 17 – 1st 9 weeks ends
- October 24-28 Red Ribbon Week
Help St. John Elementary Celebrate
Red Ribbon Week!
October 24th – October 28th
Monday: "Proud to be drug free"- Wear a red shirt, socks, hair bow, accessories
Tuesday: "Sock it to drugs."- Wear fun, crazy socks
Wednesday: "Team up against drugs."- Wear your favorite team shirt/jersey
Thursday: "Too Bright for Drugs”"- Wear a bright or neon shirt
Friday: "Say BOO to drugs."- Wear a school appropriate Halloween shirt
Red Ribbon Week began as a way for Americans to celebrate being drug-free. Please talk to your child about making positive drug-free choices. Red Ribbons will be given to all students to wear throughout the week.
Students may bring treats for their birthdays.
EXAMPLES - cookies, cupcakes, cookie cake, etc.