9th Grade Civics
Students and parents please both sign up for remind, so you can stay up to date with what is going on in class.
My code is: civicsjs
I will accept your request to sign up when I get it, thank you!
Hello students and parents, starting Monday August 23rd I will start taking the $3 class fee.
There is an option to pay this fee online, this would be the easiest option. We are also taking cash or check in class.
If you have any questions just email me!
Online Payment Instructions:
- Under HIGH SCHOOL click Sulphur High – 9th Grade Campus
- Select the items you would like to purchase and add to CART. You must pay for the Registration Fee before or at the same time as purchasing other items. If paying class fees, you will select the teacher you are paying class fees to.
- Once you are finished, click on the SHOPPING CART in the top right-hand corner. Check over everything and make sure it is correct.
- Click CHECKOUT.
- If you already have an account, log in. If not, you will need to create an account.
- Click ADD STUDENT to add your student. This is when you will need your Student’s ID number.
- For each individual item you will need to select your Student from the drop-down box under Student Profile. Click NEXT when done.
- The next screen will be your billing address information.
- Please check over the next screen to ensure that everything is correct. Select the box to agree to the payment terms and conditions, then click NEXT.
- Enter your payment information and click PLACE ORDER. Print your receipt.