Our Announcements and Updates
We are still in need of boxes of tissue and clorox wipes. Thank you to the parents who have already donated boxes of tissue. It's greatly appreciated. Those boxes have already been used. Tissue will be an ongoing essential, so feel free to donate at anytime.
You can buy these items from anywhere or if you want to buy straight from our Amazon supply list, click HERE. There are other items on there that are NOT mandatory to purchase. If you choose to donate, we appreciate your contribution in advance.
Please reach out to me by ClassDojo if you have any questions.
•** WEEKLY / DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS **
Grandparent's Day was a huge SUCCESS!!! Thank you to all the Grandparents that showed up!
•PBIS – PBIS Behavior charts go home daily and should be signed and returned the next day.
- September Literacy Challenge is going on NOW!! Please take a look at the literacy challenge sheet to see what task you and your student can complete together. Parents must initial next to each task and you may send me a picture through ClassDojo messages. There are even spots where I can verify and mark complete! I'll take care of the AR test spaces by motivating them to read and take an AR test.
- If we win, the students will receive a party of their choice! I haven't heard other classes talking about it much so I'm really cheering for us to win this! Besides, our class LOVES to READ!!!
- As we are settling in this school year, we are working on consistantly sticking to our Classroom Routines and Procedures. For the day to run smoothly, it takes a constant effort from the students and myself to work towards being consistent in those areas.
- PBIS rewards shopping will be on 9/28. Students will be able to redeem their PBIS points in the PBIS store.
Click here to update your Student Progress Center Contact Info
- Points are awarded to students that are found following our BRAVES LEAD Motto. L - Listen and Follow Directions Quickly, E - Earn and give respect, A - Always do your best, and D - Display self control. Following this motto will also help you get nominated for student of the month.