Welcome to Counselor's Corner
The components of the Lake Charles-Boston Academy are:
- Advanced Studies Academy
- English Second Language (ESL) Academy
- Fine Arts Academy
- Distance Learning Academy
- CPSB Virtual Academy
These components are extensions of the students' home school.
Student Instructions for Logging in to Edgenuity:
- Go to cpsb.org
- On the right side, click on LaunchPad
- Click on the Edgenuity app. If you don’t have the app, click on the “+” at the top and open the App Library. Search “Edgenuity” and add the app to your LaunchPad.
Your username is first initial+last initial+ID number @cpsb.org
Your password is your ID number
Example: John Doe
211 Free Service Available 24/7, 365 days a year
• Connects parents to information and referral services available in our area.
- Crisis Intervention Specialists are available to provide emotional support, information and/or referrals to community resources and crisis intervention.
• At this time, SWLA United Way has partnered with the Louisiana Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control to provide up-to-date COVID-19 information to the public through the 211 service.
May be accessed in 3 different formats:
- Dial 2-1-1
- Text 898- 211
- Go to unitedwayswla.org and click on 211
https://unitedwayswla.org/TXTTEEN Crisis Intervention Specialists, also simply known as Specialists, are able to provide emotional support, information and/or referrals to community resources, and crisis intervention as needed. Specialists are not here to judge, give advice, or tell you what to do. We understand that people are the experts in their own lives. TEXT: 833-898-8336
Text 833-TXT-TEEN (833-898-8336) to access CRISIS CHAT Crisis Chat is for ANYONE who is going through a hard time, having thoughts about suicide, or just needs to talk. Crisis Intervention Specialists are ready to listen, provide emotional support and help you cope.