Homework and Assignments
- Classwork can be accessed through the SJ Welsh website by clicking on your child's teacher name. It will bring you to their website where assignments are posted. We do not formally request homework from teachers unless a student will be absent more than 3 days. After the request is made, teachers are allowed 24 hours to get the work together before being picked up by the parent. Please email your child's teacher for more information.
- All students have their math books with them.
Student Progress Center
- All students were given their username and password to access Student Progress Center (SPC) to keep track of grades.
- If parents have not made an account previously, you will need to request a PSN number from your child's grade level counselor to register. If you forgot your password, there is a link you can click on SPC to reset it.
- Parents should check their child's grades often and email your child's teacher's with any questions. If you see an "X" next to an assignment or grade, that means your child did not turn that document in to the teacher.
- All schedule changes are complete at this tiime. No more changes will be done.