St Jude Fundraiser
- JUDE CHILDREN’S RESEARCH HOSPITAL
January 13, 2020
BCHS Students and Families,
For the last several years, our school has participated in St. Jude’s Fundraisers with a donation grand total of over $30,000 since the start of our yearly participation. The hospital spokesperson has shared the hospital’s appreciation of our community making such a big difference in the lives of children with cancer!
- If you are willing to participate this year, please return the attached permission slip to school by Tuesday, January 21.
- As soon as you turn your permission slip in, you will be sent an envelope fundraising packet, and may begin collecting money.
- All money collected is due by Friday, February 7. Jude prizes to be earned will be listed on a prize order sheet attached to the envelope packet that will be sent to those students who return their permission slips. All prize order sheets need to be turned in with money packets on Friday, February 7.
- GRAND PRIZE DRAWING! Any elementary school student who raises over $200 for St. Jude’s will be entered in a drawing to win the grand prize. The Grand Prize this year is an Amazon Fire HD Tablet.
- ELEMENTARY Math-a-thon Books will be handed out at a later date so students may work on math problems in their books.
- For online fundraising, go to stjude.org and click on "Find Your School". Search and select your school, and click "Register". Share your child's fundraising page!
Thank you all in advance for your part in helping children with cancer!