Click Here for Aerial Map View
Morning Drop Off: All Students
- All students Pre-K - 12 can be dropped off in the front parent circle.
- Parents can drop students off beginning at 7:15 am in the front parent circle located directly in front of the school administration office.
- Please utilize the side roads if needed, and do not block traffic on Hwy 14
Afternoon Pick Up:
- There is a big change to this year’s parent pick-up. Parents may only pick up Elementary students in front of the administration building in the parent pick-up circle.
- Pickup for Elementary students only will begin at 2:45PM.
- To increase efficiency and security, we are implementing a new program called iDismiss. With this program, parents will be issued a number specific to each student and this number will be scanned each day during parent pickup. Information concerning this program is available on our school webpage.
Have Students at Multiple Levels?
- For parents who will be picking up middle and/or high school students in addition to elementary students, parents are asked to pick up Elementary students first and drive through the parent pickup circle and park in the parking lot across the street from the school. These middle and high school students will be dismissed at 3:00PM and will cross the street at the crosswalk and meet parents there.
Middle School and High School:
- For parents who are only picking up middle and/or high school students, these students will be picked up in front of the Big Gym after the buses depart at approximately 3:05