PTO IS THE HEART OF THE SCHOOL!
The primary goal of PTO is to provide our school with volunteers, funds, programs, resources, and services that will enrich and maximize the education of every child and to benefit the school. We support school staff, help promote student self-esteem and assist in efforts to solve school needs.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Parents, grandparents, friends, and relatives are invited to show their support for our PTO by becoming sponsors. Each family at T.S. Cooley is encouraged to submit at least 2 sponsorships at $5.00/each. There is no obligation once sponsorships are submitted, although volunteer opportunities are encouraged throughout the year. Click HERE to pay sponsorships online. Cash or checks (made payable to T.S. Cooley) can be sent to the front office.
Any individual, company, or business that is interested in sponsoring school events can contact email@example.com.
Together, we can accomplish more! Work schedules and safety protocols create flexible volunteer opportunities for all. Click HERE to let us know if you're interested in volunteering on campus for school events or from the comfort of your home.
HELP US RAISE FUNDS
A few ways we raise funds to support our efforts are:
- Box Tops for Education - Download an app and scan grocery receipts.
- Community Coffee labels - Turn in labels to our front office.
- Coca Cola caps and labels - Turn in caps and labels to our front office.
- Kroger Rewards - Enroll in Kroger Community Rewards
- Spirit Store sales
- Fall Fundraiser Catalog Sales
- Grandparent's Day Pictures
- Book Fair
- Holiday Shop
- Crawfish Boil
- Fish Fry
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser
- Restaurant Spirit Nights
- Kona Ice and Boombox Sales
WHAT IS FUNDED?
- Leader in Me Membership
- Student Planners
- Ink, toner, and projector bulbs
- Fundraiser Incentives
- Professional Development opportunities for staff members
- Dancing Classrooms
- Regional Science Fair
- Mighty Mu Math Tournament
- Literary Extravaganza
- AR Mardi Gras
- Harvey Rabbit Character Education Program
- Supply allocation for each teacher
- Supplemental Curriculum Materials, including website subscriptions
PTO SPONSORED EVENTS
These events allow our teachers more time in their classrooms which in turn allows our school to excel and receive national recognition for their success.
- Faculty and Staff Welcome Back Lunch
- Welcome Back packet assembly
- Spirit Item Orders
- Teacher Appreciaton Week
- Grandparent's Week
- Fall and Spring Fundraisers
- Fundraiser Incentive Celebrations
- Book Fair
- Holiday Shop
- Lip Sync
- Louisiana Day
- Multicultural Week
- FUN DAY!
- Cooley Elem