Updated Registration info for Middle School
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New students—that is, students who did NOT attend J.I. Watson or LeBleu Settlement in 2019-2020—will need to register at Iowa Middle School on August 5th between 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. We will be requiring those who attend registration to wear a mask. Social distancing guidelines will be followed. Therefore, we are asking that parents come alone if at all possible.
The following documentation will be required:
- Student birth certificate and social security card
- Two proofs of residency in the Iowa school district
- Current electricity bill to verify physical address
- A second utility bill with physical address
- Parent/guardian ID
- Out-of-zone permit (if needed)
- Any other legal documents if applicable (custody, foster care, adoption, etc.)
- Parents without the required documentation will need to go to the CPSB Child Welfare and Attendance Office and obtain a Permit to Register
Students who attended J.I. Watson, LeBleu Settlement, or Iowa Middle last year do not need to attend registration.
Detailed information regarding payment of registration fees will be posted on the school website as well as sent home with your child on the first day of school.
Uniform/Spirit Shirt Curbside Pick-up
If you ordered spirit shirts online that were supposed to be available for pick-up at registration, you may pick them up between 8-2 on August 5th, 6th, or 7th. You will need to park in the middle school parking lot and call the school to let us know you are there for pick-up. Someone will bring your order to your car. Please do not come into the school.