Return to Headlines

High School new student registration

High School New Student Registration

Documents needed:

Students Birth Certificate, Social Security card, Immunization records, prior school records if available.

Two proofs of residence in the Iowa High School zone – Lease agreement or Electric bill and one other utility bill.

Photo ID of guardian.

Custody paperwork if any.


Legal guardian and student must be present.