2019 EOC Summer Remediation and Testing Information
2019 EOC Summer Remediation and Testing Information Sheet
Summer Remediation - June 3-14 (Monday – Friday)
Summer Testing - June 17-21
Session 1: 8:00 - 11:00
Session 2: 11:30 - 2:30
Remediation and Testing Sites:
LaGrange High School - Barbe, Bell City, Iowa, LaGrange, Washington-Marion
Sulphur High School – DeQuincy, Sam Houston, Starks, Sulphur, Vinton, Westlake
LaGrange High (217-4960) – 3420 Louisiana Ave., Lake Charles, LA
Principal: Shannon Foolkes ext. 5143
Counselor: Crystal Baggett ext. 2226
Sulphur High (217-4430) – 100 Sycamore St., Sulphur, LA
Principal: David Pool ext. 2365
Counselor: Leslie Lee ext. 2339
CPSB Transportation Department (217-4330) extensions 5404 and 5412: bus questions
- Students must wear school uniforms and IDs during remediation and testing.
- Students must have their student log-ins and passwords in order to log into computers to take exams.
- A photo ID is required to enter the testing site. Federal ID, student ID, or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Please verify that current phone numbers and addresses are in JCampus:
- Bus drivers call to verify transportation prior to remediation/testing.
- Teachers call May 31 to notify students of which session to attend remediation.
- Letters are sent home to notify test takers (who are not attending remediation) of their test date(s) and time(s).
Please see your Counselor._____________________________________