Providing quality education for all students
Remediation: June 6-17 (Monday – Friday)
Testing: June 20-24
Remediation Times: (No requests: these are assigned)
Session 1: 8:00 - 11:00
Session 2: 11:30 - 2:30
Remediation and Testing Sites:
LaGrange High School - Barbe, Bell City, Iowa, LaGrange, Washington-Marion
Sulphur High School – DeQuincy, Sam Houston, Starks, Sulphur, Vinton, Westlake
LaGrange High (217-4960) – 3420 Louisiana Ave., Lake Charles, LA
Principal: Shannon Foolkes ext. 5143
Counselor: Julie Doland ext. 5035
Sulphur High (217-4430) – 100 Sycamore St., Sulphur, LA
Principal: David Pool ext. 2365
Counselor: Jill Lockhart ext. 3530
CPSB Transportation Department - 217- 4330 extensions 5401 or 5412 (bus questions)
· Students must wear IDs during remediation and testing.
· Students must have their student log-ins & passwords in order to log into computers and take exams.
· A photo ID is required to enter the testing site. Federal ID, student ID, or driver’s licenses are acceptable.
· Please verify that current phone numbers and addresses are in JCampus:
1. Bus drivers call to verify transportation prior to remediation/testing.
2. Teachers will call June 3 to notify students of which session to attend remediation.
3. Letters will be sent home to notify test takers who are not attending remediation of their test date(s) and time(s).