Kroger Community Reward
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe you’re Plus Card!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
· If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
· If you are a new online customer:
* You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
* Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
· Already have a Kroger.com account?
* Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
* Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
* Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
* Select your organization and click on “Save”.
* To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
* Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
*LEBLANC CODE is NW831*
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.