This is only for students who did not roll up to Leblanc as their In Zone School from their elementary school.
ONLINE ONLY FROM AUGUST 3 UNTIL AUGUST 19.
1. Go to www.cpsb.org and hover over the Parents/Students Tab
2. Click on Register a Student on the left-hand column under General
(See required documents below)
IN PERSON AUGUST 20 and 21: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Only the guardian is allowed into the building to register and must have the following:
1. Copy of parent/guardian photo ID
2. Two current utility bills in the parent/guardian’s name with the service address. One MUST be the electric bill and the other can be gas, water, lease, or cable tv.
3. Copy of birth certificate and social security card.
4. Most recent copy of legal/court guardianship documents (if applicable).
If you cannot provide the documents listed above you will be referred to CPSB’s Child Welfare and Attendance Department 2423 6th Street, Lake Charles 337-217-4230. They have the authority to permit students to enroll on campus even if you do not have all the documentation.
LeBlanc Middle | 1100 North Crocker Street | Sulphur , LA 70663 | Phone: 337-217-4510 | Fax: 337-217-4511
This agency does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, qualified handicap or disability.