ATTENTION CONNECTED CLASSROOM STUDENTS -- as of 8/20/2020
SJ Welsh will be distributing materials for those students who are enrolled in CPSB Connected Classroom and have PAID the Device Fee as of noon August 20, 2020. Virtual material distribution will take place on Friday, August 21, 2020 from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Distribution Process Parents/guardians are asked to drive through the front circle of the school and wait to be met by a staff member. Printed materials will be delivered to your vehicle and a signature of receipt will be required. If a device has been PAID for as of August 20, 2020, through the district OSP (payment portal), the parent/guardian will be asked to pull through and enter the cafeteria through the west side of the school.
IMPORTANT In order to check out a device the following guidelines must be followed:
· Each student checking out a device must be present.
· Each student must have a signed AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) in the Student InformationSystem.
· Parent must have Driver’s license/ Identification card.
· Student must be enrolled in Connected classroom.
· $20 non-refundable Annual Damage Subscription must be collected through your school’s online payment center. If you have not already paid this fee, it can be collected at the time of check-out, but is ONLINE ONLY. No Cash or checks can be accepted. August 21, 2020 Friday 2:00p.m.-6:00 p.m.
****Device checkout can be a lengthy process. We ask for patience as we are working with new systems and processes***
Devices are equipped with the district web filter-Lightspeed Relay prior to check-out
All CDC Guidelines must be followed: Temperature Checks, Masks, Social distancing, Hand sanitizing.
ONLY one parent and the student checking out equipment will be allowed inside the building, due to social distancing requirements.
Student Tech Help
http://www.cpsb.org/studenthelp or 217-HELP
Access points will be available throughout the district, various locations throughout the 20-21 school year via Smart Buses. Check the cpsb.org web page for access locations.