Return to Headlines

Student Progress Center

WHES Parents: Please make sure your most up-to-date address and phone number are in the Student Progress Center. The following is the Student Progress Center link:
If you have moved or changed your phone number, please update this information. We use this information to send out School Messengers with important information. We also use the address in the Student Process Center to mail report cards and other important documents. Thank you.