This year in an effort to recognize 4-H members who are graduating, Louisiana
4-H will offer a special “4-H Honor Cord.”
For 4-H youth to receive the 4-H Honor Cord they must meet the following requirements:
· Must be an enrolled 4-H member in good standing
· Must be a graduating senior
· Must have been enrolled in 4-H for 3 years of their high school career
· Must have participated in at least one state sponsored 4-H program in the last 3 years
· Must fill out the application form and turn in to their parish office by the deadline date
All forms are due to the State 4-H Office by January 19, 2015. Your parish will have an earlier deadline date. Contact your parish 4-H office for an application form and more information. This award is sponsored by the State 4-H Foundation.
Bell City | 7161 Hwy 14 E PO Box 100 | Bell City, LA 70630 | Phone: 337-217-4500 | Fax: 337-217-4501
This agency does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, qualified handicap or disability.