Home Learning COVID-19 Stay At Home
I realize that this is a stressful time for all of us; me, you as parents, as well as our students. I also know that attempting to work with your children at home can be very trying. In an attempt to lessen the stress, I have some ideas for you:
- Read with your child, allow them to read to you as well.
- They can also read to a sibling, grandparent or their pets! You can even begin reading chapter books with them.
- You could work on a puzzle
- Have a "find it" day where you go in the yard and look for a list of "treasures"!
- Watch a good movie! (popcorn is a great addition )
- Make great memories together, your child will treasure these for a lifetime!
- Limit computer time and make the most of it.
- Parents attempt to become engaged with your student.
Some of us need routines and due to that, I will include multiple tasks both online and off for you and your child to do together or for him/her to do independently.
I will put links to videos as well, however, do not feel as though you need to have every single page completed. Remember, this is a resource, it is not a requirement. If you don't have access to a printer, the work can be completed on a sheet of paper.
I still encourage you to continue using Reading A-Z, Zearn, and Xtra Math and even Prodigy.
Please remember that I am available to help with any questions or concerns.
Hugs and Love,