S.P. Arnett Dress Code
Dear 2018-2019 S.P. Arnett Parents,
The administration at S.P. Arnett Middle school would like to remind parents of the CPSB Dress Code Expectations, which are printed on the reverse side of this letter. The complete Dress Code Expectations list can also be found on the CPSB website as well as the back of this letter. As the present school year comes to an end and preparations begin for the 2018-2019 school year, parents may find this letter useful when acquiring school uniforms for the upcoming school year.
Points of emphasis at S.P. Arnett are:
- Dress code shirts are white, navy blue, hunter green, orange, and black polo style shirts with a collar, or a button down shirt with a collar.
- No Emblems or logos are allowed on dress code shirts.
- T-shirts may be worn as undershirt; however, colors are limited to white, navy blue, hunter green, orange, or black.
- S.P. Arnett spirit shirts may be worn as long as the shirt is issued for the 2018-2019 school year. Spirit shirts from previous school years are prohibited.
- Classroom outerwear includes sweaters, sweater vest, sweatshirts, etc. This outerwear is limited to S.P. Arnett issued/designed sweater, or solid khaki, solid white, solid navy blue, and solid hunter green.
- Jackets are allowed and are to remain open and not zipped or buttoned.
- Belts are to be worn at all times, or if no belt loops, draw strings are to be tightened and tied at all times.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
- Hooded sweatshirts are restricted per CPSB Dress Code Expectations; therefore, Hooded Sweatshirts will NOT be allowed at Arnett.
Hooded Sweatshirts are prohibited.
Excessive piercings for girls and any piercings for boys (i.e. ear rings).
Multi colored hair (including kool-aid dipped or marker colored) and lines, letters, or designs shaved in hair are prohibited.
Cargo, Carpenter, or any pants having side pockets are prohibited.
Thong flip flops, slippers, and athletic flip flops are prohibited.
Emblems and logo decorations are prohibited.
Spirit shirts from previous school years are prohibited.
The official Dress Code Expectations can be found on page 10-11 of the Student Code of Conduct. This is located on the CPSB website in the Parents/Students tab.
At Arnett Middle School, it is our goal to support a positive school culture by identifying attire that promotes school safety and student health. Thank you for your attention in this matter and your continued support.