•** WEEKLY / DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS **
Grandparent's Day was a huge SUCCESS!!! Thank you to all the Grandparents that showed up!
- September Literacy Challenge is going on NOW!! Please take a look at the literacy challenge sheet to see what task you and your student can complete together. Parents must initial next to each task and you may send me a picture through ClassDojo messages. There are even spots where I can verify and mark complete! I'll take care of the AR test spaces by motivating them to read and take an AR test.
- If we win, the students will receive a party of their choice! I haven't heard other classes talking about it much so I'm really cheering for us to win this! Besides, our class LOVES to READ!!!
•PBIS – PBIS Behavior charts go home daily and should be signed and returned the next day.
- As we are settling in this school year, we are working on consistantly sticking to our Classroom Routines and Procedures. For the day to run smoothly, it takes a constant effort from the students and myself to work towards being consistent in those areas.
- PBIS rewards shopping will be on 9/28. Students will be able to redeem their PBIS points in the PBIS store.
- Points are awarded to students that are found following our BRAVES LEAD Motto. L - Listen and Follow Directions Quickly, E - Earn and give respect, A - Always do your best, and D - Display self control. Following this motto will also help you get nominated for student of the month.
Click here to update your Student Progress Center Contact Info